Wednesday, 14 March 2018
Have you moved into your new house? Do you have new furniture and upholstery? How about the curtains? We all know that curtains are very crucial in our house, but do we know why we should clean them too? Now, before wondering why you should clean your carpet, it's important to know the reasons why curtains look old. The reason is very simple and straightforward. When you constantly exposed them to dirt and dust from outside the room, what do you expect? That is the reason you require to make many curtains cleaning a must.
Many people in the world never give their curtains much thought. They open and close them perhaps every day. The sun beats in on the backs of the curtains and drapes daily. Dust particles, insects, and animal hair accumulate around and within the folds of the drapery. The same dust and dirt accumulate at the top of the drapery and curtains among the curtain hooks or folds. It gathers up and deposits itself at the bottoms of the curtains and drapes. So why should anyone give this any thought? It is imperative to engage in curtain cleaning if you value a clean home or an apartment.
It doesn't mean that you need to put all those heavy curtains in the washing machine every week. That would not only be tiring but would also shorten the lifespan of the curtains. Instead, you could take them out from the window and clean them using a vacuum cleaner and remove all those dust as a first step. As curtains are meant to cover the windows, they would have absorbed all the dust from outside. Also, their colors would fade fast by being exposed to sunlight.
That is not all. Even inside the rooms while you are cleaning the floor, furniture, fan, and lights a share of the dust from all these would undoubtedly settle on to the curtains. Thus, without your noticing, your bright and colorful curtains would soon start deteriorating. Very soon, they become too dirty that either you have to purchase new curtains or call a professional curtain cleaning company.
However, by applying a little care and forethought, you can avoid this situation.
For this, first of all, include curtains in your list of items to be vacuumed every week. This way there is lesser dust to clean, and curtains remain safe and intact. One way to check whether the curtains need cleaning is to shake them and see whether dust is coming off them. You could also sniff them and see whether they are dusty.
If you are doing this once in a week, you could run a lint brush through them from top to bottom. It would avoid the dust from falling over the cleaned part. Once a few months you could use water and clean them. However, before cleaning make sure you read all the washing instructions for the curtains. If the instructions are to apply dry cleaning, better go for that. If not, check whether the instructions are there to use any specific detergent to be used in a specific amount.
Retains the color
Once you wash them following the manual, put them in place to dry which is half sunny and half shady. It is to retain the colors on the curtains. You could also put them in the dryer depending on the capacity of your dryer. After drying you could put them back again and spray a freshener to bring the new look to them. Don't forget to check whether the freshener contains any toxic that will harm the curtains or discolor them.
Cleaning your curtain will definitely let you avoid purchasing new curtains every once in a while. Good and frequent cleaning can help you keep freshness in the curtains for a long time and thus extend their life and keep them as new.
You can clean your curtains or choose to hire a professional curtain cleaning companies that will perform that service. Often a carpet cleaning company will also clean curtains and drapes when they come in to clean the carpet. It is actually a good idea to have the curtains or drapes cleaned when you have the carpet cleaned as they will get all of the dirt out of the drapery, some of which will fall on the carpet.
If you have curtains, you will have to decide if they are cheap curtains or are they worthwhile having cleaned. If they are cheap curtains, then, by all means, go out and buy another set of them for all of the windows.
What you should consider
If the curtains have been in the windows for a very long time with the sun beating in on them, you will need to consider if they will hold up to cleaning. You can examine the backs of the curtains and check for places where the backing if it has that, is beginning to split. Or if it has no backing, you can check to make sure the fabric isn't splitting or crumbling when rubbed between your fingers. If that's the case, then you won't benefit from cleaning your curtains.
You also need to consider if the curtains are washable. Lightweight synthetic material curtains usually can be washed in a washing machine. You will have to read the instruction tag attached to the curtains to determine if you can do this. Some curtains are made of fiberglass. If the curtains are made of fiberglass, you might want to take them to your dry cleaners to have them cleaned there. Fiberglass can cause damage to soft hands.
Larger, heavier curtains may be washed in a bathtub if they are too heavy for your washing machine. Otherwise, you may have a commercial laundry with heavy duty machines where you could wash them.
After they are washed, you will have to dry them. They can dry in the dryer or on a line. Either way, they will be cleaner.
Monday, 26 February 2018
One of the most difficult tasks of the household is washing laundry. Even if you have a washing machine, this job will still require you to put in a lot of effort, a good detergent, which items are to be separated according to color and type, and there comes a very long drying process. Well, the difficulty of washing even increases where there is silk garment to be washed and some hard towels. And, if you live, your task becomes double as this city needs you to focus much on other jobs other than washing laundry. If you feel stressed with laundry, then the best thing you can do is hire laundry services.
There are many good dry cleaning services which are capable; however, you will have to shed out good money too to get the best laundry services. A good aspect of good laundry store is they will properly sort out your clothes depending on the fabric, and then give an according to service. This is because some delicate materials require soft management, for instance, lace garment will need the light wash, and a denim jacket will need a hard wash. The service men will sort your clothes properly and will keep them away from damage; lastly, they will return you in best condition too. Another good thing about such service is the repair. Before washing, they will see whether the garment needs any tear repair or not. Though you will have to pay some extra amount for it, you will get your garment in a brand new state. Some cleaners even give services for rugs; however, the rug cleaner prices are different.
Most people do not have time to do their laundry. Also, it is a hectic chore taking the best part of your time. If you are one of them and do like to get your hands in such kind of job, though inevitable, there is the best to get it done by laundry professionals who have been helping people for a long time by delivering best in the class services. There are several quality providers who you can contact to get the right service package for your needs. Getting the right package is the least of your problem indeed because different kinds of clothing require specific handlings. It, therefore, is crucial for you to ensure that your service provider is capable of understanding various aspects of the cleaning process.
While looking for Laundry pickup and delivery, you should keep your needs in mind. Stains are among the things that need to be considered when searching a laundry service provider in your area. Also, what you must about are blood or wine stains which are the worst kinds, but a reliable laundry service provider knows exactly what to do and can solve your problem instantly. The best way to insure the best result, you should contact your launderer as soon as possible and let them deal with the issue.
The way cleaning is provided on the types of fabrics. This means that different types of fabric need to be handled differently. Your clothes usually come with a tag that describes how the laundering procedure must be done, so recheck with your specialist to make sure they understand these cautions properly. So it is not so difficult to find out the type of clothes and the way that is most suitable for the washing. It is good to provide a brief detail about this and give a verbal instruction to be sure your best clothes are very safe during the washing process.
Though there are several things that you should keep in mind when hiring a laundry service provider, the most vital one is to ensure that the launderer you are getting service packages from has their business in the nearby location of your residence or that if they offer pick-up and delivery services as part of the package. If you do not have time to deliver dirty clothes yourself, you should find laundry pickup and delivery services Brooklyn to make sure that your clothes are delivered on right time.
Hire Laundry Service Provider to Meet Your Laundry Requirements
If you are running a hotel, care home or hospital, then there is a lot of laundry work that you have to do on the daily, weekly, and monthly basis. At the same time, it is very important to you to save time, energy, and money to run your business efficiently. A professional laundry services provider can be very helpful in keeping your day-to-day operations running smoothly. Before hiring services of laundry, always make sure that they can meet your requirements and always offer best services.
Never forget to discuss, about their services, charges and the features that make them different from other companies. Here are a few tools that you can check before making your decision.
Pick up and drop off service - Pick up and drop off service is one of those most important things that a professional laundry services provider can offer directly to your location. So, before hiring any laundry service, you should make sure they are offering this service as well.
Different and proper handling for different fabrics - Always asks them how they handle the different kinds of fabrics and items that are more delicate. The better laundry companies will make a point of screening you their services and pointing out what equipment and machines are for what types of fabrics.
Competitive charges - Always compare the charges of a few similar companies before hiring their services and always select that one that is charging reasonably and offering best services. If, you have a big business then you can also negotiate a little bit. However, for better services you have to pay more than regular prices.
Special services - There are many laundries that offer some special packages of their services. These kinds of packages include services like starching, stain removal, and ironing. These kinds of services make it sure that you will get your clothes in ready to use condition.
With a great laundry services provider, you can save a lot of time, money, as well as energy. This will help you to pay attention to other important aspects your business requires. Hence, instead of hiring your staff and building your laundry let it to the professionals.
Sunday, 21 January 2018
Clothing is such an important aspect of our lives these days that the condition of our clothes is more important than ever and it plays an important part in the context of how you present yourself to the world. That said, it’s highly unlikely that most of us have the time to look after them in terms of having them cleaned and then ironed at home given the incredibly busy lives we lead on a daily basis.
The option that remains is to have your clothes to be dry cleaned so that they look the way we want them to so as long as possible. But there are a few things you must keep in mind to make sure that your choice of dry cleaner is in the best interest of your beloved garments and it allows you to wear them with confidence anywhere you want to.
· The quality of treatment: Having your clothes to be dry cleaned is a trust-influenced decision depending upon how much you value your clothes and assuming that you value them pretty highly, there should be a great emphasis on how well your dry cleaner takes care of your clothes. The last thing you want is having them back in a condition worse than what you handed them over in. So, it’s important that your clothes get the care they deserve before, during and after the process of cleaning from your service provider.
· Track Record: The company which you choose should have a proven track record and that you can know simply by asking other people who have used it. There’s nothing that you can rely on more when making these decisions than word-of-mouth. Ask people about their experiences with the cleaner to make an informed decision.
· Attention to detail: Now this is a very underrated aspect of the cleaning process. It’s normal for a cleaner to be asked to clean more than one kind of clothing and from more than one kind of customer. That makes it imperative for them to separate these clothes as some of might have a tendency to lose color while others might require a certain water temperature, for example sake. Both these kinds of clothes can harm the others in their company which would not be pleasant if you own them. Thus, you must make sure that your cleaner actually makes the effort of separating the clothes on the basis of their texture and the kind of cleaning process they need to go through so that everyone is happy when they receive them back.
· Punctuality in delivery: The one thing you would want just as much as getting back clean clothes is getting them back on time. Nothing frustrates people more than having to wait longer than they were supposed to and wear something other than your favorite shirt in the interview the next day only because your cleaner could deliver on time. That’s also something you can get to know from past customers and you have to rely on that information.
· Recognition for quality: Since the trust factor involved is very high in these decisions, nothing aids you in making it faster than knowing that the cleaner you’re choosing is recognized by an authority for its quality of operation and that they live up to the standards prescribed by these authorized which are usually very high. And companies that have actually gone ahead and made that effort of getting that recognition would make you even more certain that they are sincere and have a good work ethic.
· Valuing the customer: As a customer, you should be on the top of your cleaner’s priority list and if you have any requests for you clothing that differ from the usual in terms of any specific treatment you desire for your clothing, they should cater to those requests and cater well, just not for the sake of retaining you as customers. Additionally, some cleaners also have the facility of getting clothes picked up from your doorstep and for people who don’t have much time on their hands, this can be a significant value add.
· Pricing: In a tough economy such as ours, few things matter more than affordability and that’s something at the back of most people’s mind while making choices like these. But if you are paying too much attention to that aspect, more often than not, you’ll end up having to buy new clothes which will cost you more eventually as your cost-effectiveness got in the way of quality and your clothes were no longer in a wearable condition. So, consider options that benefit you in the long term on both counts and make a balanced choice.
· Diversity in service: Laundry companies that offers services to a wide array of customers are not that common. Offering quality services to more than one type of customer also goes to show that the company you’re choosing is a reliable choice as they have considerable experience in handling different kinds of customers.
· Other factors: It’s important that you should be conscious of other aspects of the cleaning process apart from cleaning. The dry cleaner should be conscious of the environmental aspects related to this process and make sure that they conserve water where they can and the hygiene of the people working there is held in high regard. That is what truly separates the good companies from the great ones. It’s easy to forget about all this and just focus on what concerns your clothing but these are the things which will impact each one of us at some point knowing about them is only going to be of help.
We have made all these points for you to help you with your choice. However, this not the be all and end all of the laundry cleaner requirements. You can have your own preferences while choosing your cleaner but through this list we are trying to make that choice easy for you so that you don’t end up missing anything while making that choice. So, the next time you collect your clothes, make sure you are satisfied with what you have received.
Wednesday, 27 December 2017
Laundry cleaning is a duty that you cannot escape as you have to wear clean clothes and also if you have a family and kids, you need to ensure that they maintain cleanliness by putting on clean attire every day. Laundry cleaning involves washing all you clothing including beddings, window curtains, and every other sheet that is spread on your coaches and tables. It is a tiresome job where you have to organize yourself on a regular cleaning, maybe weekly to avoid a situation where the items that require laundry piles up till you get overwhelmed by the job when you look at the pile that is waiting for. To avoid such inconveniences, here are some of the Laundry cleaning tips that you need to implement to make your laundry flow easily.
Organize your laundry room
Remove all the debris from the floor. Remove all the garments not used. You can use the triple Storage Bin for keeping your laundry while you wait for wash day. This bin is beneficial as it provides you with three containers that give moment arranging capacity. As your family gets their messy attire, they can put each piece in the fitting cross-section and material sack. That will spare you heaps of time when laundry duty comes because you won't need to sort it yourself. Furthermore, if you have to remove the racks to go and collect laundry around the house, you'll find that each of them is removable. A substantial bin holds everything together, and there is even a wire outline base that provides you with storage space for whatever you have to keep with your laundry.
Collect your laundry supplies into one convenient area. The back of the washing machine is the most convenient spot to store detergent and conditioners, and the Washing Machine Wire Shelf gives you the room that you require for this purpose. This rack is made of complete covered wire, and it fits right onto the back of the washing machine. It is strong to hold all your laundry supplies, and you'll find everything is all together when you require it. If stain build-up develops on the wire, brush or wipe it clean, as well.
You can apply the use of chlorine bleach and when being used be mindful of playing it safe. If you do not have many clothes, just a half measure of the bleach is enough. Add the bleach to the water and allow it to mix and settle before dipping your clothes, or weaken the bleach in 4 sections water before adding to the washing machine.
Organize your Clothes
Overloading the machine with excess clothes that ought to be handled more carefully into the machine can likewise cause damage. That is the reason for organizing clothes and washing delicates and weaves isolate from other clothes allows you to complete the task efficiently.
Wash Different Colors Separately
Colors that diminish should never be mixed with white or other clothes, they should be cleaned separately according to each color. Likewise, abstain from putting these things in a similar washing basin or dryer with different things.
Warm water when hand washing
Many individuals are determined to cold water washing, it can prompt damage to clothes that require warm water. The hotter the water, the more remarkable the effect of the chemical reactions and the shorter the wash cycle that is required. This restricts the time the garment is presented to the cleanser and additional bleach. Colder water needs the longest cycles to accomplish similar outcomes. Liquid detergents work better in cold water. Powders will stall out, un-broke up to fabrics because it is harder for the dilute to break it when the water is cold.
If your ironing board is kept in a corner and you need to use it. Use the back of your laundry room to store those things. The Over the Door Iron Board Holder is an effective coordinator that hangs over the entryway or mounts on a wall. The iron sits in its particular spot over the unit, while two container holders keep it tight. The ironing board itself suspends from the base, off the path, and off the floor.
Overdoor Laundry Hanger
Overdoor Laundry Hanger will clear space in your laundry room. This strong storage piece is sufficiently intense to hold up to ten bits of clean laundry. Hang clean shirts or pants on garments holders and afterward slip the hangers to the ends to get them off the path. This holder includes a locking pivot. However, you can crease it down when you're not using it. There is a felt cushion within the section, so you don't need to stress over scratching your entryway when you put it up.
Finding the appropriate laundry cleaning services
To find high caliber and dependable laundry cleaning specialist fast, one can contact the local laundry service providers. They will know about both the great and terrible specialist organizations. The proposals from these service providers can be negotiated.
Experiment with the Services
When you have a couple of good suggestions, something else to consider is the location and the cost of the laundry services. You can take some clothes and test their ability to find the best that suits you accordingly. Testing the services is a decent technique to judge the productivity of the business. Taking a piece of clothing that you have not worn in years so that regardless of whether you have misconceived the services, you will not wind up messing your great garments.
Consider your closet to pick a laundry benefit
Not all the Laundry Cleaners know how to clean different kinds of garments. So if your closet has a greater amount of suits or other exorbitant pieces of clothing, you have to pick an administration that has practical experience in cleaning those also.
Get more supportive laundering tips on the web. Legitimate care while washing will influence the fabrics to last long. It isn't the human machine blunder destroys many garments each year. Mistakes can happen whenever, anyplace and by anybody, the fact is that a service provider with great client services will do their best to make up to the clients if they happen to spoil up your garments instead of simply apologizing for the accident. Implement the above laundry cleaning tips, and everything will certainly go well when you perform your laundry duties.
Thursday, 19 October 2017
Every so often, you become involved with work that you tend to overlook house tasks. You're should just responsible for your uniform, yet the issue emerges when your children don't have anything to wear! The good thing is there is laundry cleaning service around the area that can safeguard you from such shocking debacles. While it might be untrustworthiness on your part, the important thing is you complete them at the time they require their garments on.
- When choosing a company that gives these answers for your garments, you should be enthusiastic about the sort of cleanser and texture conditioner they are utilizing. These can fundamentally influence your skin. In this manner, it is essential that you pick the laundry cleaning service that can emulate your home arrangements the nearest. Along these lines, your children won't need to conform to the inclination and solace of their garments.
- When employing a company to give you cleaning service to your garments, it is a certain requirement that you pick the ones who will do it the speediest without trading off the nature of work. It would be exceptionally advantageous to lift the company that gives get and conveyance, so you don't need to go to their slow down and conveys all your garments independent from anyone else. Be that as it may, be aware of their calendar so you won't miss their get or conveyance time.
- If you are fastidious with regards to sensitive fiber, regardless of whether they are garments, floor coverings, sweaters or coats, guarantee that your recommendation your get fellow about the conditions the laundrywomen need to manage. On the off chance that you have particular suggestions or guidelines, ensure they could observe it. A company that needs to procure clients gives brilliant service; accordingly, they need to tune in to their customers.
- Respect is a certain requirement. Their workers must be sufficiently affable to welcome you and treat you with graciousness you merit. On your side, you must be proficient and respectful as well. Keep in mind that these individuals will enable you to escape inconvenience, so you owe them for sure.
- Remember to check the costs previously choosing which laundry cleaning service to pick. You should do the exploring first before, at last, picking the one to deal with your family's garments. In case you're the worry protection, you can likewise contract a laundry lady to do the washing in your home that is done perfectly. It is good to get the best work done.
- When you're out for work or lunch, bear in mind to bring spot removers. Moment spot removers are accessible in stores, and they are sensibly valued.If you bear one whenever of the day, you don't need to encounter a similar situation again and keep future ones from happening. Spot removers are anything but challenging to utilize; merely shower the item on the stain and smear it with fabric and the stain will be expelled.
- Other stains like oil grass and blood are practically difficult to evacuate. Stain adheres regularly used to clean this sort of stains. Just set your washer for boiling water and utilize power to wash your recolored garments. Keep in mind to utilize you recolor stick by curving it up or down, or you can even rub them straightforwardly on the stain. These sticks shoot the stains with proteins to keep the setting of the stain and to separate it.
- The critical elements of most stain removers are specific proteins that evacuate the stains. You can without much of a stretch find ordinary stain removers in supermarkets, and you're ensured that the stains will be expelled. By contributing a little measure of cash on these stain removers, you can expand the convenience of your garments that are kept blemish free.
- These days, quality attire is exorbitant and finding only a little stain is baffling. Be that as it may, your case isn't miserable. If you consider the previously mentioned laundry cleaning tips, you can draw out your garments' life and lower your bills from the laundry.
Quality laundry cleaning items help to dispose of soil and stain productively. These items come in various structures including cleanser powders, cleansers, cleanser cakes, splashes, sticks and gels-for different texture cleaning applications.
- Detergent Powders for Effective Cleaning
Cleansers assume a noteworthy part in washing ceaselessly faint stains from your garments. A significant portion of them are made of optical brighteners, anionic, and non-anionic surfactants, a fast dissolving equation for use in all water temperatures and significantly more for valuable cleaning comes about. An expansive number of cleanser powders have cleanser content in their blend of fixings.
One of the prime advantages of utilizing cleansers is that they are anything but difficult to use and can adequately evacuate oil, oil, tidy, and earth from the textures. Some are made extraordinarily alright for human hands and are exceedingly viable for delicate textures.
- Stain Removers and Fabric Softeners
Now and again, it is difficult to expel certain extreme stains from the dresses, even with cleansers. Distinctive sorts of stain removers are presently broadly accessible in the market; the majority of these are uniquely made to expel the hardest stains from the textures. Lethal chemicals that are utilized as a part of these exceptionally thought arrangements that puncture through the oil and expel it advantageously. They are fit for ejecting the littlest to the hardest surface stains from your garments.
In some cases, solid laundry cleaning items like cleansers or stain removers may influence your garments to be harsh and exhausted. To keep away from this, you can pick cleansing agents that give predominant shading maintenance, delicateness and recolor insurance for your garments.
- Retailers for Quality Laundry Cleaning Products
Laundry cleaning items are not constrained to cleansers and stain removers. Many sorts of molding specialists, dry-cleaning items, dryer sheets, overwhelming obligation fluids and stain treater wipes for different laundry cleaning applications additionally fall into this class. Today, these items are broadly accessible at numerous merchants and retailers.
Monday, 31 July 2017
We all have to wash and take care of our clothes. Our clothes are a significant part of our daily life. People make an impression by the outfit they wear. In today’s world where first impression plays a very key role in our development, it is necessary that we maintain our self image and dress accordingly. The first step towards a better self image is through clean and well ironed clothes. It is absolutely vital that we take care in washing, drying and ironing our clothes. However due to the large number of apparel that we wear and the time taken to properly wash and iron them, a lot of people fail to take care and maintain their clothing. This is where professional laundry services come in.
These laundry services help you to take good care of all your clothes and ensure that you step out looking and feeling great at the same time. Thus professional laundry services are present for all your apparel needs. In this article we shall discuss in detail thee professional services which take care of all your laundry needs. Read on to find out more.
A professional laundry cleaner can do wonders for you
In today’s world with our hectic and busy lifestyle, we might often not find time to wash our clothes. Thus each day your laundry bag gets bigger and bigger with heaps of dirty unwashed clothes. Dirty clothes may spread diseases and infection in your house. Thus it poses a significant health risk apart from looking messy and unclean also. Also if you do get time to wash your clothes, your clothes might not dry easily and quickly for the occasion you wanted them ready for. Also washed and dried clothes tend to have a lot of wrinkles. Thus they should be properly ironed and folded. This helps to achieve a smoother and fresher appearance. All these processes can be cumbersome and time taking. Therefore there exist professional services and agencies which take care of all your laundry needs.
These services take care of all the washing, drying and ironing your clothes need. They usually have large washing machines and dryers so that they can handle large volumes of laundry at the same time.
They also have people who are specialised in removing stain and dirt from your clothes which might not go easily. Clothes are ironed and folded in a neat manner and ready for your use.
There are many different kinds of laundry services present for companies and individuals who are too busy to do their own laundry or simply do not like it. Some laundry services offer to pick up your laundry from your home. Other services require you to drop them off at the Laundromat. The price depends upon the weight of clothes.
These laundry services also have options for cleaning mats, rugs, curtains, covers, duvets, bed sheets, blankets, etc. Thus you get a one stop solution for all your laundry needs.
What to look for in a good laundry service
There are several things to look for in a good Laundromat.
You should definitely check out their reviews and customer responses that they have received. You should also make sure that they hire people who are well acquainted with the working of machines required for your laundry.
Price is another important factor. If there are several professional laundry services in your area then you should make sure that you have the price list from all of them and then compare each to the other.
There are also present a lot of different types of services for laundry. There are agencies which cater strictly to hotels and restaurants. There are services present for college students. There are services for hospitals and industry laundry also. There are also services which cater to the laundry of biohazard wastes. Thus you should choose the type of service you want beforehand.
Laundry services offer you a lot of benefits.
You have more time to spare and you do not have to worry about your dirt clothing items again.
You get the best in class washing and cleaning of your clothes. You do not have to worry about them getting faded or discoloured as professional laundry cleaning ensures that your clothes are washed according to the specified washing instructions.
You can get all your dirt clothes washed, cleaned and neatly ironed and delivered right to you. It saves you a lot of hassle in doing all the cleaning yourself.
Thus laundry services help you to live a cleaner and healthier life. It also helps you to preserve your clothes and have them neat and ready whenever you want them.
Pros of laundry services
- You get all your dirty clothes catered to. Even the ironing part gets done so that you have a nice and tidy garment ready to wear.
- You save a lot of time in doing the cumbersome work all by yourself which saves you a tremendous amount of spare time for your other activities.
- You get the convenience of getting your dirty clothes picked up from your home and then delivered right back to you.
- You live a healthier and cleaner lifestyle. You start to feel more confident about your clothes. You household cloth materials like covers and duvets also look cleaner. Thus you get an overall well maintained image.
Cons of laundry services
- Although laundry services are beneficial to you, there are a few negative points about it.
- Having a regular laundry service can be quite expensive. Most laundry services charge a tidy sum for all the work they do for you.
- Sometimes your garments might get lost or run the risk of getting damaged although the odds are very minimal.
Laundry services can definitely help to make your lifestyle easier and simpler. Investing in a good laundry service goes a long way in taking care of you and your family’s health. It is important that you research well before you avail the services of any laundry cleaner. A good laundry cleaner can be a luxury not many people get.
Thursday, 29 June 2017
In Singapore, multiple family members all commune in one living space, so many times it is easier and more cost effective to outsource certain regular chores that American’s might consider if we have larger families too. I know from experience; I have a 2700 sqft. home, and I have no desire to ever have to clean it by myself, wash the windows, or do the lawn. If I could find a decent laundry mat, I probably would consider having someone take care of that for me too. In Singapore, having a laundry service is as common as ordering pizza here and for many good reasons. Having looked into Singapore laundry services, I’ve found several different pro’s and cons to the idea.
· Affordable: To have the laundry done for you is actually a lot less than doing it for oneself. When you take into consideration the cost of a machine, water, detergent and energy needed to clean clothes for a large family, it is far more economical to send the laundry out to be serviced. Your children will be forever grateful for one less chore that needs to be done, and there will be momentary harmony in the house.
· Convenient: When there is always something more pressing to do, you don’t have time to stop and do the laundry. Therefore, a laundry service is ideal. Letting someone else handle one less stress in your life is the perfect solution. Think about the two days’ worth of laundry every week you will be able to avoid by having a laundry service. That’s two days of shopping, two days at the beach, two days at the gym, two days anywhere else but doing laundry. Sounds pretty terrific.
· Speed- Fortunately, turnaround time is not very long to wait on getting one’s laundry returned to them. At the very latest 48-72 hours. Ad you can always make a special request if needed earlier. I also like many mothers of teenagers have enough clothes as do my teens, to go two days without missing any one outfit. My children and I can suffer two whole days for the convenience of having our laundry done that fast. I don’t believe I’ve ever had the laundry finished in two days.
· Warranty- Everyone know that the dryer eats socks, it doesn’t matter where you live, the dryer monster finds a way to find patching pair of socks and eat just one. With Laundry services, they give a warranty upon damaged or lost clothes. I know my Dryer Panty and Sock Eater comes with no such warranty. I spend a month’s salary every year on funky knee-high socks for my daughter alone because that’s her favorite trend. Socks! The one thing the dryer is bound to eat.
· Cleaner- If you are unfamiliar with cloth material or are a rookie at doing laundry, your best bet is to have a laundry service do it for you. They are masters at getting stains out without damaging the fabric. I have always used house hold cleaners, so I am fairly confident in getting stains out especially when it comes to having kids, but some kid’s stains, I don’t even ask what they are, and I send them to the cleaners.
For every good reason for using a laundry service we could probably find a negative reason or a con. However, I feel like the cons are stretching it just for argumentative sake, and playing Devil’s advocate. None of them are strong enough for me to change my mind, but I will list the for you anyway. Perhaps, the will resin with you more deeply.
· Preference- Certain detergents and fabric softeners can cause allergies, or you may not like the smell or brand being used. It’s not unheard-of laundry services to have used fabric softener to mask the odor of the “not clean: clothes.
· Hygiene - Some companies will try to fill a load to capacity. If your laundry load is not up to capacity, then it could get mixed in with other people’s garments. Their under clothing could be tossed around with your clothes.
· Quality of wash – If you are doing your own washing, you know the quality of your laundry. You are able to separate dark from lights, heavily soiled from lightly soiled, heavy wash from light wash. You can determine how much detergent and energy to use per load. Last, find out what type of detergent the service is using, how many rinses they do, and again make sure they don’t wash your clothes with others.
· Brands of Detergents – This would drive me to say NO, immediately if my detergent wasn’t on the list. I must have my mountain breeze Gain, or a Fresh ocean scent or cotton. Anything floral or sweet does not belong on my clothing, neither does baby smell.
· Lost items – It’s also one thing for the dryer monster to eat socks and panties in your own home, but to lose them in public is just plain embarrassing. It’s not like you can claim them either. If the laundry lady yells out loud, “Who’s polka dot purple panties are these?” are you really going to claim them in from of everyone in the store front? No, I think not.
Whether from Singapore or across the seas, a commonality is found in the distaste for doing laundry, it’s a heinous chore that everyone hates, but must be done. Fortunately, the Singapore people have found the right idea. Laundry Services are popping up all over, as well as other out sourcing companies. With so much hustle and bustle, people are trying their best to conserve time and use it to its fullest capabilities and not waste it on such trivial matters such as laundry.